<

My ipod wont connect to my pc?

Postby mason37 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:32 am

i have had my i touch for about 2 years now and ive had no problems till now... about a week ago i plugged my ipod in to sync a new library to it, on the same computer i always use, and it wont connect to itunes... when i plug it in the computer makes a sound like three beeps similar to the two beeps you would hear when you plug in a device, and when i unplug it, it maked the normal sound it should... the ipod is not showing up in my computer or my device manager. i tested the cable by plugging in another ipod and it worked fine. (i tried plugging my ipod into another computer and it came up so theres the ipod isnt broken)... i tried moving it to every usb port on the computer, tried using i different wire and i tried uninstalling and reinstalling every apple software on my pc and nothing... litterally i did everything i read on every website... i even updated the ipods software from the other computer, which deleted everything off it so i cant even use it now... oh and the update didnt work... please help. is there anything i can do to fix this.
mason37

Postby rush » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:34 am

i have had my i touch for about 2 years now and ive had no problems till now... about a week ago i plugged my ipod in to sync a new library to it, on the same computer i always use, and it wont connect to itunes... when i plug it in the computer makes a sound like three beeps similar to the two beeps you would hear when you plug in a device, and when i unplug it, it maked the normal sound it should... the ipod is not showing up in my computer or my device manager. i tested the cable by plugging in another ipod and it worked fine. (i tried plugging my ipod into another computer and it came up so theres the ipod isnt broken)... i tried moving it to every usb port on the computer, tried using i different wire and i tried uninstalling and reinstalling every apple software on my pc and nothing... litterally i did everything i read on every website... i even updated the ipods software from the other computer, which deleted everything off it so i cant even use it now... oh and the update didnt work... please help. is there anything i can do to fix this.
Try this website, could help you.
http://www.methodshop.com/gadgets/ipodsupport/mount/index.shtml
rush

Return to iPod