<

Jailbroken Ipod touch is disabled. If I were to restore it, would the jailbreak still be on it?

Jailbroken Ipod touch is disabled. If I were to restore it, would the jailbreak still be on it?

Postby azaryah72 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:31 am

My friend thought it would be funny to change my ipod passcode. He forgot the passcode and we tried multiple times to remember it but my ipod now says "ipod is disabled, connect to itunes". I am staying over his house for the rest of the weekend and I want to know firstly if I can remove the passcode by simply plugging my ipod back into my computer when I return home or if I have to restore it. I have a jailbroken ipod so if I had to restore it would the jailbroken apps/files sync back on and would I even have a jailbroken ipod at all.
azaryah72

Postby avitul » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:44 am

Try plugging it in to the computer and see what your iPod says. If it still says it is disabled you will have to restore but you can then jailbreak with greenposi0n at www.greenposi0n.com after restoring
avitul

<

Postby elishama30 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:46 am

NO, needs to be restored , rejailbreak , if its disabled and says connect to itunes, needs to be restored,
elishama30

Postby benjimen52 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:00 am

No

that is all
benjimen52

Postby zadornin87 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:05 am

No

that is all
When you restore your iPod Touch, all from your iPod Touch will be deleted including the jailbreak. You will have to jailbreak it again.
zadornin87

Return to iPod