<

I just bought a used 3rd Gen Ipod Touch, I would like to remove the previous owners Apple ID and info?

I just bought a used 3rd Gen Ipod Touch, I would like to remove the previous owners Apple ID and info?

Postby roderik76 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:04 am

and insert my own, how do I do that. Thanks in advance.
roderik76

Postby osmund » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:05 am

Apple ID's are not kept on ipod...they are totally separate part in the itunes store's on others computers.

So all you have to do is connect the device to your itunes, then click the restore option and restore it to factory settings, not from backup and then it will let you set it up as a new ipod on your itunes erasing all it's content then you can use it for your content in your itunes.
osmund

<

Postby eadwardsone » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:09 am

purchase iTunes for your computer and then plug that iPod in and start the process to putting on your own stuff.
eadwardsone

Postby caryl75 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:19 am

Restore it through iTunes.
caryl75

Postby cyning » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:24 am

Just restore it and then you'll be able to set it up as a new iPod
cyning

Return to iPod