<

I keep seeing the same number everywhere?

Postby brewster81 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:45 pm

I keep seeing the number 117 everywhere!! I checked the time this morning and it was 11:17 and i check my ipod to see how longs left in a song and theres usually 1:17 left!! I usually see slight glances of it as well like the timer on the microwave and things like that!! Im starting to freak out a bit!! Does anyone know why im seeing it or if theres any signifigence??
brewster81

Postby tadeo49 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:51 pm

It's called confirmation bias. You're looking for the number so when you see it you notice it more.
tadeo49

<

Postby morly75 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:55 pm

It's only because you are looking for the number. Start looking for the number 3 and you will find it everywhere you look.
morly75

Postby eghan » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:04 pm

It's called availability bias, you're looking out for it now, so you see it more.

I get it with 22.
eghan

Postby belden12 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:13 pm

It must be your lucky number (:
belden12

Postby garsone69 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Play it,maybe a winning number.
garsone69

Postby faodhagan » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:25 pm

It is a coincidence
faodhagan

Postby ciaran11 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:37 pm

hi sean, i like you have been seeing the numbers 1134 ( hell upside down lol) 34 and 43 for five years now. Its not like i want to see them they just keep appearing everywhere and anywhere i go .. like on t shirts and clothing on people, buildings, phones, clocks, tv, on book covers or titles, license plates, and whats more amazing is im hearing people say these numbers to me whether people i dont know, friends, or on the tv and radio.. and they dont know or have a connection that these numbers have been haunting me.. everything just rounds up to 34.. especially..
Anyway how can you tell if these are just "coincidences" or a sign? Well theyre more like sequences and when things occur in 3's like in 3x in a row then take it as a sign.. i know how youre feeling its not like you go out looking for these numbers but you happen to see it everywhere.. and i would take it as a sign from the universe/angels/spirit guide or what have you. Anyway ill get right to it.

117 - Congratulations! Your positive thoughts have steered you and your life in a wonderful direction. keep up the positive mental work.

1117 - Stay positive, your thoughts are materializing rapidly so you want to ensure positive outcomes by focusing only on the good within yourself, others, and this situation. The angels/universe applaud you for staying positive and optimistic. They say that your optimism is warranted, as your affirmative thoughts are coming true. Keep up the good work.
ciaran11

Return to iPod