<

I misplaced my iPod, can i track it?

Postby curro » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:48 am

So i spent the night at my best friends house, i fell asleep on her couch, then in the morning it was loud in the living room so I moved to her bedroom. I came out to the living room to get my phone and iPod and all i saw was my phone so i asked them where it was at they said next to my phone and it wasn't there i asked everyone and they told me the same thing we searched everyone for it and tore the house apart, still nothing. The couch is known for eating things even when you search for it still nothing and magically they show up. So I was thinking of trying to track it with the serial number which i have, i there any real easy REAL ways? Help please.
curro

Postby saith » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:57 am

unfortunately i did the same thing... lost my ipod
after consulting with apple.. there is NO way to track an ipod... just the iphone... sorry
saith

<

Postby ashby27 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:00 am

You're out of luck unless you had previously set it up with Apple's MobileMe, or had installed a tracking app on it.

Sad to say, it is also likely that your best friend (or one of your best friend's friends or family members) is a thief and a liar.
ashby27

Postby tohy53 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:02 am

Not unless you set it up in advance on the ipod, even the pay-for ones require that
tohy53

Postby tristian17 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:09 am

I did mine with this website http://tinyurl.com/4zr7ez8
It takes a minute though :\
tristian17

Return to iPod