<

I am nervous to get my fingerprints taken? I did nothing wrong....I am still nervous though?

I am nervous to get my fingerprints taken? I did nothing wrong....I am still nervous though?

Postby tamnais » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:29 am

I have to get my fingerprints done, and I am really nervous! I'm in Michigan?

I have to go get my fingerprints taken next week for our adoption (I just turned 18, so I have to get mine now)....I am really nervous! I pass out when I am nervous. I don't know why I am nervous I just am. I get nervous really easy, like at the dentist....

Can you tell me what to expect? Exactly?
Can I bring my Ipod with? It might help....

Any details or tips would be amazing!

I just get really nervous when I don't know what is going on or what to expect.

My parents are adopting. I just live in the house and am over 18. Thats why I have to get it done....
tamnais

Postby achazya » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:30 am

I have to get my prints done every year - for the past 12 years. Well if it's different I just fill out a small 5x6 or so that has some blank areas for the prints. Your just putting your personal info on it. You might have to do it for a few times because they are all originals. umm... then you wipe your fingertips with paper or whatever they have and the person might have your hand and put one finger on an ink pad one at a time you roll your finger over the paper. that's pretty much it. All fingers. then you should be done oh yea at the end all of your fingers at once.not a thing to be nervous about except having someone holding your hand but it goes fast and you need to let them have control so the print won't mess up or smear.
achazya

<

Postby ruadhagan » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:36 am

It's a machine and they just place your fingers on it. Just think of it as taking a picture of your fingers. LOL. Trust me it is nothing to be nervous about, it doesn't hurt, and it is not scary at all.
ruadhagan

Return to iPod