<

Netflix vs. iTunes: Which is better?

Postby cormack75 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:07 pm

OK, so I'm not a big movie person. Occasionally, I'll buy a movie to watch. I do travel a lot, and I do own an iPod, but I've heard good things about Netflix. So, in my case, what would be better? I just want to watch a movie on my laptop.
cormack75

Postby felix36 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:16 pm

iTunes
felix36

<

Postby etan34 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:18 pm

i would suggest netflix, i think that it is a lot cheaper in the long run. for around like 8 bucks i think. you can get 1 dvd and unlimited streaming. so you could bring the dvd with you and among that if you make sure to load a movie completely when you have wifi than you will be able to watch it. netflix has a wide variety of movies and TV shows.

ohhh one more thing if you have an ipod touch there is a netflix app that allows you to watch anything thing you would online( wifi needed)
etan34

Postby isaac » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Well Netflix doesnt have all the movies to watch instantly..Most of the good movies are for you to rent them so they can come by mail...it is cheaper since ur paying $8 a month.....Itunes is not like netflix..IT just has movies there soo u can buy or rent....for like 48 hours i think....But since ur not a movie watcher then i would just buy them or rent them from itunes....
isaac

Postby archere » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Netflix, bro. Unlimited movies straight to your laptop is awesome. As long as you have a wireless connection, you have movies to watch.
archere

Postby hodsone68 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:37 pm

Netflix, bro. Unlimited movies straight to your laptop is awesome. As long as you have a wireless connection, you have movies to watch.
iTunes :) then you could watch it on your iPod if you don't feel like taking your laptop somewhere!
hodsone68

Postby abran16 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:39 pm

iTunes :) then you could watch it on your iPod if you don't feel like taking your laptop somewhere!
Netflix.
abran16

Postby arndell91 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:51 pm

Netflix.
yea i gotta say for the occasional movie you would be better off with itunes and find websits where you can watch movies online for real. netflix is great if your trying to watch alot of movies
arndell91

Return to iPod