<

My older brother gave me his ipod touch, how do I take the songs off of his ipod and put mine on there?

My older brother gave me his ipod touch, how do I take the songs off of his ipod and put mine on there?

Postby ebo » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:07 am

I honestly have no idea how to do this, can someone please help me giving easy steps? Or help me find a source online that says how? I can't find one that explains how, and right now I have an ipod classic. Thank you so much!
ebo

Postby dunixi98 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:09 am

Sync it with your music library on your PC. That will erase any music put on with a different library.
dunixi98

<

Postby chappel8 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:15 am

If you're using a different computer just go in and sync it and when it says it is synced with another computer click erase and sync. If not just change it under where you sync the music to what you want on there.
chappel8

Postby nulte43 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:21 am

If you're using a different computer just go in and sync it and when it says it is synced with another computer click erase and sync. If not just change it under where you sync the music to what you want on there.
Delete everything off his ipod in the settings, and when you plug it into the computer, sync it as your own
nulte43

Postby jooseppi41 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:27 am

Go to your iTunes library and transfer your songs, to his library.
jooseppi41

Postby tyfiell18 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:35 am

Transfer to a computer and then back to the other one.
tyfiell18

Return to iPod