<

OMG I JUST KISSED MY BEST FRIEND!!?

Postby sheehan92 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:51 pm

We've been bfs since we were babies. We were just hanging out after my sis's funeral and I was just crying . Our fav song came on. And my hand just touched his. We kissed. It was for about two seconds. We pulled away. Then we did it again. This was a french kiss. We got some tongue and it lasted like 2 minutes (I saw on my ipod(. We ended with one of my arms on his face and neck and one f his on my waist the other on my face. After that I just remeber crying into his chest like always.
I'm like freaking out but I can't stop smiling. Is this something we shouldnt have done? Should I tell my mom?
sheehan92

Postby marline98 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Seems like a picture-perfect moment to me. The one you should be talking to about it is him, not your mom. Just casually bring it up with him, and if that's the kind of relationship you want to pursue with him then go for it!
marline98

<

Postby heitor » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Noo that's beautiful! The best relationships always come from te ones that were bestfriends before, it was good, he was there for you when you needed him, just make sure you know you didn't kiss him because you were lonely, you need to ask yourself if it ment anything
But ommmgmg

That's really cuttee
heitor

Postby flemming93 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Noo that's beautiful! The best relationships always come from te ones that were bestfriends before, it was good, he was there for you when you needed him, just make sure you know you didn't kiss him because you were lonely, you need to ask yourself if it ment anything
But ommmgmg

That's really cuttee
Aww that's oh-so-romantic. Why should ube freaking out?!?!? This is a fairytale story. This is YOUR fairytale story. Enjoy it while it lasts. And that's really cute.
flemming93

Postby garnock » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:08 pm

You guys obviously like each other and should go out. But watch out if something were to go wrong and you guys split up your friendship might be ruined. =/
garnock

Postby chizkiah14 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:20 pm

After your sis's funeral?!Classy.
chizkiah14

Postby axel » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:29 pm

Aww how cute. You guys definitely like each other. I'm not going to be a jerk like some people on here but I don't think now is the time to bring it up to your mom hun.
axel

Postby jedediah » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:30 pm

It's a kiss get over it and why on earth will your mum care about that if your sisters just died??
jedediah

Postby arnan » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:37 pm

I've got a high five with your name on it!
arnan

Return to iPod