<

Rate my singing from 1-10?

Postby obadiah » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:42 pm

I've been taking a few singing lessons and still currently taking, and my teacher said I have a "nice voice", so I was really curious and I recorded my self for the first time. I think I sound terrible and I hate my voice, it just sounds so much deeper and darker and unclear then in my head while in my head its so light and soothing and def. on key X_X! But just wanted to see if anyone else thought otherwise.. THANK YOU FOR WATCHING MY RECORDING X_X! If you can hear a problem that I can fix please leave a comment :)! thank you so much again ^_^.
And I'm not sure if it's me or do I sound nasally and congested XD? Please Leave Helpful Tips Thank you :D!

sorry for the mistakes! I got confused with the flow of the lyrics XD!

http://www.my friend's site.com/watch?v=fTexlpqHHyA

Oh and the quality might not be that good because I recorded it on my ipod touch XD

And no i didnt use autotune XD and I was too busy remembering the lyrics I forgot to change the [girl parts] to a guy part XD
obadiah

Postby treabhar » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:47 pm

You have a pleasant tone to your voice, but it is not developed and not controlled and you are not using it well.
Keep on taking those singing lessons.
treabhar

<

Postby brenton » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:50 pm

It's hard to tell because I wouldn't say this is the best song for you.
but based on this recording taking in that it's not great quality and you had some little mistakes in the tune and what not,
I would give you a 6.5
brenton

Postby morgannwg » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:59 pm

A 6(:
morgannwg

Return to iPod