<

If i reset my ipod touch, will i lose my apps, and my music and everything thats on it?

If i reset my ipod touch, will i lose my apps, and my music and everything thats on it?

Postby sedge » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:23 pm

well idk if im correct but i would like to reset my ipod touch because when i click on "app store" it just takes me to a screen that gets darker, and then says its loading. my internet isnt working either. so basically if i reset it, will i lose everything? or should i not reset it? i just want my app store to work :(

try to make you answer sound simple, I'm terrible at comprehending this kind of stuff hahaha

is there just a different way to get my app store to work?
:? >:(
sedge

Postby darrel100 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:26 pm

if you reset it to factory settings of course everything gonna be goneeeeeee

seen a similiar Q in here today about it
darrel100

<

Postby destan » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:32 pm

before resetting, if you still could sync your ipod to iunes that would be great, connect ipod to computer, after it opens itunes, right click your ipods name, select backup ipod, after backing up, you can safely reset and load backup on your ipod that way you wont lose anything
destan

Return to iPod