<

My songs wont sync to my ipod?

Postby creketun50 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:43 pm

So I usually just purchase my music on limewire, it will go onto my itunes, and then I plug in my iPod and it syncs. And usually, a thing will pop up in itunes saying it went onto my itunes from my limewire. So I just purchase a bunch of songs to limewire and the little thing didnt pop up? And my songs didnt go onto my itunes. So I cant get them onto my ipod. Its really frustrating! This is the fifth problem Ive had with my ipod in ONE month! Im about ready to just say forget it! If I cant get this problem fixed, I probably will end up throwing my ipod in a lake. So please help me. Haha.....
creketun50

Postby waylon » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:46 pm

So I usually just purchase my music on limewire, it will go onto my itunes, and then I plug in my iPod and it syncs. And usually, a thing will pop up in itunes saying it went onto my itunes from my limewire. So I just purchase a bunch of songs to limewire and the little thing didnt pop up? And my songs didnt go onto my itunes. So I cant get them onto my ipod. Its really frustrating! This is the fifth problem Ive had with my ipod in ONE month! Im about ready to just say forget it! If I cant get this problem fixed, I probably will end up throwing my ipod in a lake. So please help me. Haha.....
Lol, don't throw it in the lake...
You could try going to your music library on limewire, restoring down limewire, then dragging each individual song onto your playlist on itunes. Then after all the songs are on your playlist, you could syncing them again.
If that doesn't work, you could go to the apple website and contact tech support. Hope this helps lol
http://www.apple.com/itunes/
waylon

<

Postby duran » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:47 pm

Hi,
I share you a smart tool called iPod to iPod/Computer/iTunes Transfer.
http://ipod-transfer-soft.com/index.html

????????
Key Function:
1: Transfer/Share iPod files from one iPod to another iPod.
2: Transfer/Backup iPod files from iPod to your computer.
3: Transfer/Backup iPod files from iPod to your iTunes.
4: Manage your iPod like an harddisk.
5?Transfer files from your PC to your iPod.

????????
With this useful tool you can transfer your iPod files between iPod and iPod, iPod and Computer, iPod and iTunes easily and fast.
Just look at the guide for new user and hope it can help you.
duran

Postby daran » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Hi Dear.....!

I read your question

I have the solution of your problem
here.

http://latesttechnologysite.com

Thanks to visit
answers.yahoo.com
daran

Return to iPod