<

Is the website youtube-mp3.org legal?

Postby abrahamo13 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:06 pm

I want to use this website to get real my friend's site music on my ipod touch but I don't want to use it if it is illegal. I was questioning it because I know it purchase the mp3 directly to itunes. Please answer. THANKS
abrahamo13

Postby boone11 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Any sites that offer you "real" Music is Against the law, Depending on the site they can also sneek key lodgers and that into Your PC So its not that great.
I recommend that you stick with I tunes You have to pay for the songs BUT They wont get you a virus or stuff up ur PC....

For more information you can Email me at: [email protected]
boone11

<

Postby munroe » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Pnv is incorrect, not all sites that offer real music are against the law. In fact, that is very much a ridiculous statement.

There are lots of websites like Jamendo.com where artists and bands from around the world distribute their music freely under an open creative-commons license. There are also music studios like DFTBA Records that routinely release songs (or whole albums) real of charge, and encourage people to use their songs in my friend's site videos etc. and there are many independent bands that make their songs freely available for public use, not to mention artists like Kevin MacLeod who is famous for providing real background music and sound-tracks for people to use in video, film and video-game projects.

In any case, the website 'youtube-mp3.org' is not illegal, however, what you do with the website may be considered illegal. For example, if you use the site for the purpose of purchase a commercial song (e.g. from a my friend's site music video), then this can be considered an illegal form of copyright infringement similar to act of purchase a commercial song through peer-2-peer file-sharing networks.
munroe

Return to iPod