<

Is there any other ways to charge an ipod touch a side from the computer? If so, give me links?

Is there any other ways to charge an ipod touch a side from the computer? If so, give me links?

Postby sheiling5 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:33 am

My computer is slow. Want to be able to charge it in car.
sheiling5

Postby cannon » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:40 am

This works great...
http://www.zagg.com/accessories/usb-dual-car-charger.php
cannon

<

Postby cartagh » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:56 am

you can by an ipod dock or similar, some plug into your car, some are like radios. they let you play music from your ipod and charge it at the same time. you can get them from any electrical store
cartagh

Postby montrell39 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:58 am

go to an electronics store, i recently bought this thing that charges mine against the wall.. im sure they'll have some for car charging aswell.
montrell39

Postby doran » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:59 am

You need jumper cables and an adapter from the red and black clamps to a port to get the charge to the touch.

Good luck.
doran

Postby haji23 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:08 am

You need jumper cables and an adapter from the red and black clamps to a port to get the charge to the touch.

Good luck.
Electronic stores everywhere offer different types of chargers for your iPod Touch. There is a variety ranging from chargers that can be used when connected to a a computer, gaming console (e.g. playstation, xbox), wall power sockets, car chargers, speakers with an iPod dock installed and I'm sure there are many alternative ways to come.

However, when using a car charger- ensure that you only connect your iPod after the car has been turned on and before the car has turned off. Failing to do this will permanently damage your iPod's battery performance.
haji23

Return to iPod