<

Is there anyway to transfer songs from someone elses ipod to my pc?

Postby brody » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:23 pm

without it deleting the songs of their ipod?
brody

Postby ualtar » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Here is a step by step guide shows how to get music from other people's ipods to your computer. It can help when you want to copy music from other people's ipod and purchase it to your computer itunes without deleting the other ipod's music.
http://www.ipodtocomputercopy.com/dvdvideoguide/how-to-get-music-from-other-peoples-ipods-to-computer.html

Hope it helps.
Best luck.
ualtar

<

Postby dorrin58 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Yes, there is definility the way to help you
once upon a time, i want to my friend to share his favourite songs in ipod with me. And the best way that i search on google is that i need a third party software to help me backup the data from ipod to pc or transfet the data from his ipod to my pc. you can also go to Google to search the best ipod to pc transfer

Hope it will be helpful
dorrin58

Postby hareleah52 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:34 pm

Instructions

Things You'll Need:
ipod
itunes
computer
Step 1
The first thing you want to do is connect your ipod to your computer via the white USB cable.

WARNING: If itunes opens and asks you if you would like to sync up your ipod click NO!

Step 2
After your ipod is connected, open My Computer, or just Computer from the start menu and look for the ipod drive. It should be in the (F:) drive. You will see the ipod logo in the listing of disk drives.

Step 3
If you are using Windows vista: Open the ipod drive and click on ORGANIZE. Then folder and search options tab. Then View and Show hidden files and folders.

If you are using Windows XP, open the ipod drive and click tools then Folder options then View tab then click show hidden files and folder. Finally click Apply.

Step 4
Now you should have a new folder called ipod_control. Open that folder up and you should see the
following: Calendar, Contacts, ipod_control, notes, photos, ect. If you are trying to save all of your
music then the ipod_control folder is the only one you need to worry about.

Step 5
Open the ipod_control folder then open the music folder. Copy each one of those folders (should look similar to these: F00, F01 ...) onto your computer.

You can do this by creating a new folder on your desktop and dragging the files into the folder.

Step 6
Open itunes and insert the new folder you created on your computer's desktop into: library ---> Music

Step 7
You can now sync your ipod to this new computer with out losing all of your music.
hareleah52

Postby zeev28 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Instructions

Things You'll Need:
ipod
itunes
computer
Step 1
The first thing you want to do is connect your ipod to your computer via the white USB cable.

WARNING: If itunes opens and asks you if you would like to sync up your ipod click NO!

Step 2
After your ipod is connected, open My Computer, or just Computer from the start menu and look for the ipod drive. It should be in the (F:) drive. You will see the ipod logo in the listing of disk drives.

Step 3
If you are using Windows vista: Open the ipod drive and click on ORGANIZE. Then folder and search options tab. Then View and Show hidden files and folders.

If you are using Windows XP, open the ipod drive and click tools then Folder options then View tab then click show hidden files and folder. Finally click Apply.

Step 4
Now you should have a new folder called ipod_control. Open that folder up and you should see the
following: Calendar, Contacts, ipod_control, notes, photos, ect. If you are trying to save all of your
music then the ipod_control folder is the only one you need to worry about.

Step 5
Open the ipod_control folder then open the music folder. Copy each one of those folders (should look similar to these: F00, F01 ...) onto your computer.

You can do this by creating a new folder on your desktop and dragging the files into the folder.

Step 6
Open itunes and insert the new folder you created on your computer's desktop into: library ---> Music

Step 7
You can now sync your ipod to this new computer with out losing all of your music.
I heard this iPod to Computer/iTunes/iPod transfer works pretty good on this.
This iPod to Computer/iTunes/iPod transfer can quickly and easily transfer your iPod songs, vdieos, photos, playlists, ratings, and other info directly to iTunes, transfer music and videos from any iPod back to any Windows computer. It can also transfer music and videos from your iPod to iPhone or other iPods.
http://ipod-tool.com/ipod-software/ipod-to-ipod-computer-itunes-transfer.html
All types of iPod/iPhone are supported. It saved me time and money.

I advise you to use it. Really save time.
You can search more at http://bing.com
zeev28

Postby iwan16 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:41 pm

just install an ipod transfer on your pc....
iwan16

Return to iPod