<

Is there a real app for my itouch that lets me to connect to the internet when im away from home?

Is there a real app for my itouch that lets me to connect to the internet when im away from home?

Postby marcell4 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:19 am

i have a ipod touch 8 GB, is there a real app that lets me connect and surf the internet when im away from home. when im at home i can surf the internet just fine but when i leave safari wont let me connect to the internet. i have apps that tell me where the wifi hotspots are but it wont let me connect to them. thanks for your help
marcell4

Postby dealbeorht26 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:25 am

no not to my knolage due to you cannot aquire a 3g signal because they are incapable and you connot ply for wifi. on the other hand if you go to a bar, caffe, resturant, wifi hot-pot, pub or hotel that has an open wifi connection that you can tap into.

you need to make sure that if you are tryiong to tap in to a wifi hot stop it is open/unsecure theses will not have a password to acess, if it is secure you will have to find the key in most bars resturancs etc it will be on you copy of the recit/bill

hope that helps
dealbeorht26

<

Postby rosswald86 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:36 am

there is no way to get internet without a wifi hotspot. you can buy certain devices from companies like verizon that create a hotspot using 3g internet but you have to pay monthly for those.
rosswald86

Return to iPod