<

Is watching not fun safe for iPod touch will it make it slower or will it crash down will it give it a virus?

Is watching not fun safe for iPod touch will it make it slower or will it crash down will it give it a virus?

Postby gwrddywal » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:51 am

I've been watching not fun a lot on my ipod touch and I wanna stop and I wanna know if my iPod still is the same with no viruses or if it will crash down? What are the probabilities?
gwrddywal

Postby symon32 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:04 am

Ha, don't listen to the guy under me.

Nope, don't think you can get a virus unless you purchase a trojan or something.

But yes, it can make it slower if you purchase the video as it takes up lots of room on your iPod.

I like these sites:
www.pspsex.net
www.xhamster.com
symon32

<

Postby darrance » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:15 am

There is a chance if you jailbreak it, or purchase something not from the apple store. There is an extremely low chance of your iPod getting viruses, but is still plausible if you sync media files and applications via your computer.
darrance

Postby daryll » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:21 am

Hard to say but it all depends on the sites you've been visiting. not fun Mobile and Brazzers Mobile are very safe. I've checked them out on my iPhone and never had problems.
daryll

Return to iPod