<

What are some good wifi networks for my ipod touch 3rd gen?

Postby schuyler » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:44 am

i have been searching all over for good networks to use, but almost every one got bad ratings and/or a scam. or they are too expensive. i live by a lot of mountains, so i can't pick up signal and i don't have wifi on my family computer. is there any good network i can buy that is cheap, has strong signal and is not a scam?
schuyler

Postby roderick2 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:45 am

Your question is a little confusing, but I will try to help. The easiest solution would be for you to purchase a wireless router for your home provided you have DSL or Cable Internet service at home. If this is not an option then a lot of public chains offer real WIFI service such as McDonald's and Starbucks. I often purchase updates while picking up a cup of coffee. real WIFI is offered by a lot of business to attract customers. I would not suggest paying for real WIFI and not performing any banking or sensitive transactions on a public network.
roderick2

<

Postby ghislain13 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:50 am

Just buy a wireless router for your home computer.
ghislain13

Postby derrill59 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:51 am

Here is a site that searches all the top online stores to find the best price. Watch the 1min video when you open it to know how it works and how to search with it. You have to click 'get real app' top right of the screen to use it. If you go half way down the page you will see this was actually featured on CNN

Have fun ;)
derrill59

Return to iPod