<

What does it mean to embed something in you computer?

Postby antonio » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:46 am

I use aol music sometimes, and it has an option where you can imbed the music video, what does that mean? does it imbed to your hard drive? will i be able to delete it? will i be able to put it on my ipod? if i can put it on my ipod, how could i do that? Thank you =)
antonio

Postby houerv » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:07 pm

I use aol music sometimes, and it has an option where you can imbed the music video, what does that mean? does it imbed to your hard drive? will i be able to delete it? will i be able to put it on my ipod? if i can put it on my ipod, how could i do that? Thank you =)
houerv

<

Postby tziyon » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:54 pm

The term is used to mean to put a player on a website, so the site can send music to the user. What you're seeing may be someone's attempt to not scare people by telling them that they have to purchase something to watch the video. But that's probably what it is - you're purchase a program. Which could be fine, or it could be a virus.
tziyon

Postby egan » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:39 am

egan

Return to iPod