<

What does it mean when you feel like your bed is shaking from under you before you go to sleep?

What does it mean when you feel like your bed is shaking from under you before you go to sleep?

Postby virgil31 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:03 pm

Before I go to sleep at night I almost feel like there is someone under my bed or even a ghost shaking it. Then I feel paranoid, and can't go back to sleep. It is really starting to scare me. I really am hoping it is not a ghost cuz I am scared to death of ghosts. I haven't told me parents yet, but I think I will. So far it has happened twice tonight. I was really tired, so I turned me iPod off and set it down. Then, it happens and it almost feels like something small has jumped up onto my bed then it keeps shaking. Please help me because I am really scared.
virgil31

Postby malachi » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:05 pm

I had the same experience you had, my bed started shaking and the I felt something or someone was holding me down I felt paralyzed I just could not move. I don't know what your religious beliefs are. but what was told to me what I experienced was a force of evil. have you ever the term "the witch is riding your back or devil"? there are many explanations out there that can explain more, I know that was a frightening experience for you. Prayer is the best way. this has happen to me a few times.
malachi

<

Postby syvwkh4 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:07 pm

Is your vibrator missing (or your moms?)look under your bed.
syvwkh4

Postby halfdan » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:11 pm

could be like the AC or heat or water heater starting up again that shakes. I know that happens to me or it's just the boards contracting from cooling down.. talk to a parent tho
halfdan

Postby covyll » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:17 pm

Dude, I'm getting scared just by you telling me this.
I suggest you tell your parents
Maybe you are schizophrenic?
covyll

Postby canice47 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:29 pm

Don't worry it is not ghosts it's probably your mind playing tricks on you. I used to get that feeling when I wake up I've always thought of it as a tiny earthquake but when I really think about it there really was no movement at all, just my my mind. Try to see if the movement it really their or if it's only in our mind. But if it is an obvious movement then you probably tell your parents :)
canice47

Return to iPod