<

What should i get for my birthday? im 16 turning 17 by the way.?

Postby simson98 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:39 am

So my birthday is in about 3 weeks, and i am completely confused of what to get.
i have all the necessities(laptop, phone, ipod) but dont really need anything, or want anything else my mom asks me what do i want? So i just say nothing, and she doesnt believe me, she must think i want something but i cant think of anything.
So today i was walking back from school and i got a phone call and took my phone from my pocket and while that happened my phone dropped really hard on the cement :(. It now has a bunch of holes/cracks in the screen and the phone speaker/ talking sounds really fuzzy now, so i can barely hear anything.
Worse than that the insurance on the phone is done, so what should i do say i need a new one? or just keep up with that phone for now.?
simson98

Postby diarmid » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:44 am

go for the new one. the old one is damaged and u didnt want anything anyways. u can get an extra nice phone bcuz its ur bday x)
diarmid

<

Postby leifur24 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:55 am

stay with the old one.. :) if i were you, i will share merits and happiness or help those in needs.. it will bring you happiness.. peaceful and harmony.. a new phone will eventually spoil too, right? happy birthday.. :)
leifur24

Postby skeet75 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:57 am

So my birthday is in about 3 weeks, and i am completely confused of what to get.
i have all the necessities(laptop, phone, ipod) but dont really need anything, or want anything else my mom asks me what do i want? So i just say nothing, and she doesnt believe me, she must think i want something but i cant think of anything.
So today i was walking back from school and i got a phone call and took my phone from my pocket and while that happened my phone dropped really hard on the cement :(. It now has a bunch of holes/cracks in the screen and the phone speaker/ talking sounds really fuzzy now, so i can barely hear anything.
Worse than that the insurance on the phone is done, so what should i do say i need a new one? or just keep up with that phone for now.?
skeet75

Postby stefon5 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:07 am

I recommend you this service that will help you comparing quotes from the top providers

http://cheap-auto-insurances.info
stefon5

Return to iPod