<

What should I get my 14 year old boyfriend for Christmas?

Postby harrison » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:19 am

Me and my boyfriend are both 14 and we've been going out for a year in total (we broke up for 2 months so we don't count that time.) Without meaning to sound arrogant, our relationship is much more serious than most couples our age. We spend 80% of our time together, and go away with each other's families etc. He's previously got me necklaces, earrings and pandora jewellery. I got him an iPod for his birthday last year, but I don't know what to get him this year. Any ideas?

I don't want to get him anything too impersonal, like gift vouchers, but he's appreciate a 'real' present. Thank in advance
harrison

Postby simao38 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:20 am

Black Ops.
For sure. If I were your boyfriend and you got me that, I'd never let you go. <3
simao38

<

Postby japheth4 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:23 am

Suck his dick. He'll enjoy that more than any store-bought present. Make sure to let him finish in your mouth too.
japheth4

Postby ishmael » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:26 am

Maybe get him a sweat shirt, or a shirt. ipod case, cell phone case, new cell phone.
ishmael

Postby crosley » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:35 am

since im 14 (boy) i would really love just a nice date on christmas and spend the da with the person i love...but if u wuld want to get a present i wuld say a........ Italian angel..it means love.....<3
crosley

Postby remi » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:38 am

1- A Leatherman pocket tool. Very useful "guy" gift.

2- A Zippo lighter, even if he doesn't smoke, it's just cool.

3- THE MOTHERLOAD that will make him eat out of your hand for a long, long time:

Get him a Kodak PlaySport Zx3, it's a Consumer Reports recommended choice. Good quality pic, easy on the checking account, cute to look at, different colors available, perfect for YT videos.

Highs
Good HD pocket camcorder with very good video pic quality, waterproof to 1 meter, display quality and user-friendly; good pic in low light, pic stable, versatile and works like a digicam too (5 Mpixel). Won't vaporize your checking account. Different colors.

Lows
Average audio and battery life.

You can click the source below for more information. Good luck with your BF.
remi

Return to iPod