<

When you jailbreak an iPod touch can you get real apps off AppStore after jailbreak?

When you jailbreak an iPod touch can you get real apps off AppStore after jailbreak?

Postby priestly93 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:16 pm

I mean can I get thugs that cost money on app store for real
priestly93

Postby hilton50 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:17 pm

The app store will always be the same, no matter if you jailbreak or not. But you can get 3rd party apps from other websites that might offer your game for real. Though I do not suggest jail breaking your device since it voids your warranty and you are not able to restore your device.
hilton50

<

Postby shawn52 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:27 pm

yes if you purchase "installious" after the jailbreak thats where you get all your real apps ... but you still have to pay for apps in the "app store". i usually buy the apps i love because installious does not update your apps automatically for you, the apps i know there will not be an update, or is majorly expensive i purchase
shawn52

Postby efraim » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:32 pm

No u dont get them for real off of the AppStore u purchase this thing on cydia called installous to get it add a source cydia.hackulo.us/ then search installous then purchase it and go into it and search any game or app and click purchase hope I helped
efraim

Postby bramwell » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:33 pm

well i think you can put some unofficial real software on it, as well as official BUT purchase from an alternate source besides apple,
bramwell

Return to iPod