<

Where can I purchase real music onto my ipod without getting viruses onto my computer?

Where can I purchase real music onto my ipod without getting viruses onto my computer?

Postby iomar30 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:53 am

I'm actually doing this in secret because my parents prohibit me from purchase musics and videos from the internet. Besides, I don't have the money to pay for purchase files, for instance iTunes and MP3Download.net. I know they're very cheap but I don't know how I should pay for the bills. Please help......you might find this really stupid though. :P
iomar30

Postby stewert66 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:02 pm

I'm actually doing this in secret because my parents prohibit me from purchase musics and videos from the internet. Besides, I don't have the money to pay for purchase files, for instance iTunes and MP3Download.net. I know they're very cheap but I don't know how I should pay for the bills. Please help......you might find this really stupid though. :P
Avoid p2p software like Ares, Limewire, Frostwire, Bearshare, river etc. -* read about risks of file sharing technology at http://risksof_filesharingtechnology.blogspot.com

If you want to safely purchase some real music, http://searchformusic.eu.pn/ searches many safe, no-registration sites.

Also, don't use (my friend's site) video converters unless you like low quality music (& adware from the converter).

Music can be purchase without installing anything in your computer & without risking it.

When purchase, just right click the music file, select open with, and click itunes. Or select as purchase directory My Music > iTunes > iTunes Media to automatically add to iTunes

:)
stewert66

<

Postby bon-hwa4 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:06 pm

you only need a recorder. i tried streaming audio capture which is the best recorder on the internet. if i can hear of the song online, i can record it and then transfer it onto my computer without purchase any virus on my computer. it is a really effective and easy way.
bon-hwa4

Postby etchemin100 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:09 pm

you only need a recorder. i tried streaming audio capture which is the best recorder on the internet. if i can hear of the song online, i can record it and then transfer it onto my computer without purchase any virus on my computer. it is a really effective and easy way.
http://www.video2mp3.net/index.php

if you copy and paste the url from my friend's site (the address that comes up as the website when you go into a video) into the box in the above website it should purchase it straight to your computer.
I find it very good.
etchemin100

Postby keegan80 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:15 pm

There is a program without viruses, it's similar to Limewire, but better.

It's called frostwire, and it works very, very good. i use it too.
hope this helps you!
keegan80

Return to iPod