<

Where Did I Put My iPod Touch?

Postby chetwyn83 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:52 am

I just got it yesterday. I've looked in the car, my room, the bathroom, the kitchen, the couch cushions, under the bed, between the sheets, and in my pockets, my purse, and my dirty clothes. I cannot find it. I'm afraid that its not in my house. I thought I put it in my pocket this morning when I left for school, and when I got to school I realized it wasn't there. When I dropped my brother off I am extremely afraid that it fell out of my pocket and on to the ground. It has been raining all day so it would be the world to me to find it in my house. Please Help Me! and please do not give "smart @$$" remarks.
chetwyn83

Postby raedpath » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:54 am

Just in case you didn't put it in your pocket, think about where you might have put it instead, like on a table, some papers might've been put over it. You have to look everywhere and not just for a few seconds, maybe ask everyone your living with if they've seen it?
Hope you find it (:
raedpath

<

Postby abheek » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:13 am

Are you sure that you looked everywhere? The bottom of your schoolbag? What about the most unlikely places, like the fridge? Check everywhere. Seriously, it helps. I'm always misplacing my things, and they almost always turn up somewhere.

If not, check with the police. Someone might've found it and handed it in. If they're a good citizen. Or there's always the possibility that it was stolen. Sorry :)
abheek

Postby benroy10 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:15 am

Just re-track your traces, If you follow them correctly you will defiantly get it back
benroy10

Postby delano69 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:24 am

How can we tell you where it is over a damn screen?
delano69

Postby iustig » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:28 am

i think i saw it when i was in narnia the other day
iustig

Return to iPod