<

Which is better ipod or ipad?and why?

Postby cannon » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:44 am

Depepnds what you want to use it for. the iPod is more portable, better for music, and other things, but the iPad is really fun to play games on because of the bigger screen, theres less apps though, and watching videos is better with the bigger screen. it just all depends what you want to use it for and if you need it to be portable. just remember, the iPod is basically the exact same thing as the iPad, just bigger. Also if you do decide to go with the iPad, the iPad 2 will be available around April.
cannon

Postby ryton » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:57 am

It depends on what you want. If you want a light, portable, device, go for the Ipod. But if you want a computer, (that's what is basically is) then go with the Ipad. If it helps, I would go with an Ipad because with an Ipad, (even though it is quite expensive) you can amuse your friends and it has all the same features an Ipod has. Thanks.
ryton

<

Postby herlbert82 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:00 am

Ipod. The Ipad is like a giant Ipod. With an Ipod you can take it wherever you go, but with the ipad it's hard because they are so large. You're better off with a standard Ipod and a laptop.
herlbert82

Postby craig » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:05 am

ipod for mainly listening to music. iPad for internet surfing. I would get the ipad because you get the larger screen and a better web surfing experience. But it cant fit into your pocket.
craig

Postby taneli » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:17 am

Ill answer this question too but hey its me again from your other question did I get it right edit your question if I did haha I really want to know.? by the way uhm dont Ipads have more things to do like applications so I would go ipad.
taneli

Postby torrans » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:22 am

Not really a fair comparison since 1 is a mp3 player & the other is a touchscreen tablet. In this case its more situational. Which would you get more use out of?
torrans

Return to iPod