<

Why Is my Belkin N Wireless Router has a blinking orange light on "wireless"?

Postby atlea7 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:38 am

my Belikn N Wireless Router has all it's blue lights, untill i use my ipod to connect to it again, as my ipod loads trying to connect to the network, the orange llight starts blinking on my router on "wireless" and then my ipod says, "unable to connect to network". This started today, and i haave unplugged and plugged all wires back again to see if i kicked any on my desk. It won't let my ipod connect D: Someone or anybody have any answers? Please?
atlea7

Postby coilean » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:50 am

my Belikn N Wireless Router has all it's blue lights, untill i use my ipod to connect to it again, as my ipod loads trying to connect to the network, the orange llight starts blinking on my router on "wireless" and then my ipod says, "unable to connect to network". This started today, and i haave unplugged and plugged all wires back again to see if i kicked any on my desk. It won't let my ipod connect D: Someone or anybody have any answers? Please?
The blue light means everything is working correctly and the orange light means there is a hardware fault!
coilean

<

Postby webley19 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:57 am

Hi
webley19

Return to iPod