<

Why does my ipod keep pausing!?

Postby lay » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:51 am

my iPod touch keeps pausing while im watching my friend's site vids. It doesnt happen all the time but gets pretty annoying, and when i try unpausing it it just keeps pausing. Why does it do that and how can i stop it!?
lay

Postby hline » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:58 am

Kinds of name brand hats and caps on Voguecaps.com, 49% discount now!
They are nice gifts for you, your friends and your families.
If you order more than 100 pieces a time, we will give you big discount and do real shipping.
If you want to make money, we are your first choice, you can resell our hats and t-shirts at your local place. We can assure that you will make a lot of money every month, as our quality is nice and price is good, too. We have a lot of customers from USA, Canada, UK and Holland.
We also do customized hats, you are welcome to contact us.
hline

<

Postby geron » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:00 am

Your iPod is most likely pausing because it is trying to sync the video you are watching. In order to stop it from doing that, you should pause the video and let it upload the video for a few minutes, then push play. You can tell how much it is synced by looking at the white bar that is always increasing.
geron

Postby hagalean » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:20 am

Your iPod is most likely pausing because it is trying to sync the video you are watching. In order to stop it from doing that, you should pause the video and let it upload the video for a few minutes, then push play. You can tell how much it is synced by looking at the white bar that is always increasing.
Space being taken up, restart it a few times, if that fails, get a better connection. OR restore.
hagalean

Return to iPod