<

Why does itunes say my account cannot be created because you do not meet the minimum age requirement?

Why does itunes say my account cannot be created because you do not meet the minimum age requirement?

Postby daviot » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:21 am

I said that i was 25 but it still says this! it doesn't make sense. I got a new 32gb 3rd gen ipod touch. Why is this happening????
daviot

Postby brown74 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:27 am

becouse you do not meet the minimum age requirement

any ideas...now?
brown74

<

Postby jerrell » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:32 am

any ideas...now?
You said that you were 25, but how old are you really? iTunes will look up the age of the credit card holder that you had to provide to create the account, and if that is not old enough, it'll say that.
jerrell

Postby reynaldo43 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:39 am

any ideas...now?
You said that you were 25, but how old are you really? iTunes will look up the age of the credit card holder that you had to provide to create the account, and if that is not old enough, it'll say that.
If you are actually old enough to use a cerdit card etc, then contact Itunes support over the phone.Though be prepared to produce forms of identification that verify your age. As is, you aren't old enough and Itunes is able to tell because they have the information stored from when you tried to register with your actual information.
reynaldo43

Return to iPod