<

Why should ipods be banned from school?

Postby gladwyn » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:43 pm

Surely, using ipods is fine if they do there work. I have a 6 year old ipod nano (love it) which only cost about £20 back in its day, now its worthless but it plays the tunes i like so i am happy,

I know its been like, 4 years since anyone has posted in here, but i am getting frustrated about how we are not allowed ipods in school or class, when i am listening to one right now as i type and keeping a low profile. The class would be silent, the answer is, the kid must risk there ipod, maybe by a cheap £10 ipod from a used shop and use that? Some kids nowadays are using the old Ipod Touch's, which i find not bad, but the only difference between my 6 year old ipod and theirs, is that they can play on app's etc while i am left with the proper reason why we are having this conversation.

Some teachers allow you to use ipods in breaks, which my school allows, not a problem, but during lessons, when we are copying down from the text books, i mean, its hell! I would much prefer the sound of Linkin Park in my ear while i write it, would make me not distract from being so bored and i would just be in the zone of working:}

What do you guys think?
gladwyn

Postby junien88 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:49 pm

coz for some people they cannot concentrate at all with music and work where they must think, so theyll end up doing nothing all lesson
junien88

<

Postby ralph100 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:55 pm

coz for some people they cannot concentrate at all with music and work where they must think, so theyll end up doing nothing all lesson
i think they should be allowed but people need to know that theirs a time and a place for everything.. the more people ban things the more people will want to use them
ralph100

Postby kimble » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:57 pm

they should be allowed but the school board's reason is it causes a disruption.
kimble

Postby creketun » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:00 pm

they should be allowed but the school board's reason is it causes a disruption.
creketun

Return to iPod