<

Why won't facetime work!!?

Postby branson24 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:44 pm

I had my iPod touch 4g for a long time, ever since it came out. I love it, but facetime! I've been using facetime forever! Yesterday I was on it with my friend. All of a sudden it ended the call and the app closed to my home page. I touched the app and it said I had to log in a again. No problem I did. Then it said some error has acured? Try again! I did it won't work! Geesh. Now I made a new email, and it won't varify! Went to my email and check if I got a email. I did. It says my apple ID is wrong. Well apple.com says it's right? Can anyone help me??!!
branson24

Postby jurgen74 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:47 pm

I had my iPod touch 4g for a long time, ever since it came out. I love it, but facetime! I've been using facetime forever! Yesterday I was on it with my friend. All of a sudden it ended the call and the app closed to my home page. I touched the app and it said I had to log in a again. No problem I did. Then it said some error has acured? Try again! I did it won't work! Geesh. Now I made a new email, and it won't varify! Went to my email and check if I got a email. I did. It says my apple ID is wrong. Well apple.com says it's right? Can anyone help me??!!
Just plug it to Itunes and restore it but you need to back up you apps and stuff
jurgen74

<

Postby ephron » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:49 pm

Make sure your time and date are set correctly. Settings>general>time and date
ephron

Return to iPod