<

Why won't my ihome work?

Why won't my ihome work?

Postby arledge95 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:54 am

So I have had my ihome (just the basic clock with a light alarm clock charger and speaker) since about 1 year ago give or take a few months. I keep it plugged in all the time on my dresser and every night I pit on my iPod 2nd gen to charge and occasionally play music while I relax and get ready to go to bed. But tonight I went to pit on my iPod and gel like playing some music, but it wouldn't show the clock or play music, I think it was charging but I'm not totally sure because it wasn't very low battery to see If there was any progress in the battery over time. Does anyone know how it could be fixed?
arledge95

Why won't my ihome work?

Postby dakarai69 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:01 am

So I have had my ihome (just the basic clock with a light alarm clock charger and speaker) since about 1 year ago give or take a few months. I keep it plugged in all the time on my dresser and every night I pit on my iPod 2nd gen to charge and occasionally play music while I relax and get ready to go to bed. But tonight I went to pit on my iPod and gel like playing some music, but it wouldn't show the clock or play music, I think it was charging but I'm not totally sure because it wasn't very low battery to see If there was any progress in the battery over time. Does anyone know how it could be fixed?
does the iHome plug into the wall or does it run on batteries? If its plugged into the wall then I don't know what to tell you, but if it runs on batteries then they probably just need to be changed.
dakarai69

Return to iPod