<

Why won't my video upload to facebook?

Postby jager30 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:12 pm

I filmed a video on my ipod, and put it on my computer, and I tried to upload it to facebook but it says it has 36 mins to go. And I waited an hour but it still hasn't uploaded or moved from 36 mins..
Does anyone know why? thankkks :)
jager30

Postby kinsey34 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:20 pm

I filmed a video on my ipod, and put it on my computer, and I tried to upload it to facebook but it says it has 36 mins to go. And I waited an hour but it still hasn't uploaded or moved from 36 mins..
Does anyone know why? thankkks :)
your internet becomes slow, so this arise. you have to increase the capacity (speed) of your internet then it works.
kinsey34

<

Postby dalldav » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Try emailing it to Facebook. This will take a while as well, but it might be more successful.

Also remember that if you have uploaded a video and it's removed within a minute, there's copyright infringement, meaning you probably recorded copyrighted background music. Facebook does NOT warn you of this. If you keep uploading it because you wonder why it didn't appear, your uploading permissions will be blocked and in their rules they threaten to maybe 'also block your account', which didn't happen to me when I found this out.

Check these links to find your private email uploading address.
dalldav

Postby alds » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Its probley on there just check or upload againit and sometimes takes a long time if in Hd
alds

Return to iPod