<

Will i lose my apps if i restore my ipod touch?

Postby byford94 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:19 pm

i restored my ipod...
if i go the apps store to purchase the purchased games i had will i have to pay again or will it just purchase it?
byford94

Postby simeon92 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:21 pm

If you already purchased the apps/games but they got deleted you can purchase them again real of charge, even after a restore. After you click buy and put in your password a box will pop-up saying that you already purchased that particular app, and it will then purchase for real. You will have to repurchase all music, movies and tv shows however.
simeon92

<

Postby kasey57 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:22 pm

nope. I had restored my iPod and forgot to back it up so I just purchase the paid apps again and wasn't charged. I had $0 in my account lol so tryst me they will not charge you again.. unless the price changed then take it up with an iTunes representative. they helped me alot(:
kasey57

Postby talbot91 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:25 pm

nope. I had restored my iPod and forgot to back it up so I just purchase the paid apps again and wasn't charged. I had $0 in my account lol so tryst me they will not charge you again.. unless the price changed then take it up with an iTunes representative. they helped me alot(:
If you plug your ipod in to your computer, it should sync the apps you purchased to the apps category on itunes. All you will have to do then is restore, then resync your ipod.
talbot91

Postby mikio » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:40 pm

They will be deleted off your iPod touch. But if you use the iTunes account that u purchased the apps with you won't be charged again. Same goes for songs :)
mikio

Postby stevyn » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Depends on how u restore it. Why do u need to restore anyway
stevyn

Return to iPod