<

Words with friends new update?!?

Postby gaelbhan » Fri May 13, 2011 2:18 pm

My words with friends game is up to date with the latest update. I went in this morning and a message suddenly popped up saying something like 'there's a new update we will close the app for you and all you have to do is restart it.' so I closed the app and opened it again and it said 'updating. This may take a few mintues.' after a few seconds, it was done. Almost all my old games had come back and the chat had numbers on them indicating how many messages had been sent and received. Everything worked well until i trief resigning a game. The update thing popped up again and closed the app. I've tried restarting my iPod but it still won't let me resign. Pls help me!! Oh and of I delete it and redownload it will i still have all my games I'm playing? Thx!!
gaelbhan

Postby perryn » Fri May 13, 2011 2:21 pm

So this sounds like the same bug that Words With Friends has been having for a couple months with the Android version of the game. The new update has some serious bugs in it that need to be fixed. In the mean time you can delete it and re-download it, and as long as you remember your account name and password you should get all your games back. Hopefully they fix this problem soon, as it's a great game, but an annoying app. Cheers.
perryn

Return to iPod