<

Do you think you should respect your parents even when they dont respect you?

Postby rocco40 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:25 am

my mom says i dont have any rights and i should not opinate on anythin because im a child Im 17 years old.she wants me to respect her meanwhile she does not respect and i think that as a human bieng if you dont respect me i wont respect you,She was talking to her friend telling them that im on my ipod all day when i get back from school and i told her how are you goin to say that when you are on your phone and computer all day you have no job atleast i go to school.and then shes says if you say your going to do something because the other person is doing it you dont have a personality.And in my mind im saying what are you talking about your siting here critizing me about being on my ipod meanwhile ur on the computer n phone all day thats being a hypocrite
rocco40

Postby beag » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:31 am

my mom says i dont have any rights and i should not opinate on anythin because im a child Im 17 years old.she wants me to respect her meanwhile she does not respect and i think that as a human bieng if you dont respect me i wont respect you,She was talking to her friend telling them that im on my ipod all day when i get back from school and i told her how are you goin to say that when you are on your phone and computer all day you have no job atleast i go to school.and then shes says if you say your going to do something because the other person is doing it you dont have a personality.And in my mind im saying what are you talking about your siting here critizing me about being on my ipod meanwhile ur on the computer n phone all day thats being a hypocrite
.Miss so you have an ipod. Your mom earned the right to expect respect. Maybe if you stop acting like a juvenile and behaving yourself. She will recognise your rights
beag

<

Postby teddie » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:46 am

shes your mom, my parents are disrespectful to me and i hate them but i still love them but i have to let them do that they have earned the right :P and when you get older, you can do that to your kids. but they are the boss, not you.. try to have a little reaction as possible, and keep in mind that when your respectful you get more stuff and priviliges lol ^^
teddie

Postby wakler32 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:47 am

Well there is the old saying, the more you know, the less you know. And always the do onto others as you would like done to you, but if she is telling you that you're a child then by reason she can't expect you to work. She can't have her cake and eat it too. Either you are a responsible adult and you work, or you're a child that should be provided for.
wakler32

Postby andrey88 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:52 am

You sound like an ungrateful spoiled brat. Being a housewife is a job in itself and you should be thankful that you have a mother in this day and age that makes her family her first priority. You should change that entitlement attitude as well as working on your writing and grammar skills.
andrey88

Postby willaburh » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:10 am

Of course you should respect your mother! Look I know a lot of times it seems like she doesn't respect you but she obviously does. First she gives you everything! You have so much to be grateful for! She provides you with food, a house, a room, and even an ipod! On top of that be lucky she's not abusive towards you. Many people have awful parents or no parents at all. While your mom is still here respect her. Who cares if she's being a hypocrite anyway? That is HER stuff she bought with HER OWN money. It would be different if YOU bought it. By the way you are thinking and talking I don't think you deserve respect. You have to EARN respect.
willaburh

Return to iPod