<

What are the Pros and Cons of a mac mini?

Postby timothy1 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:03 pm

Looking for mac minis!
timothy1

Postby eadger » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Looking for mac minis!
PROS: You can hang out with the rest of your computer illiterate friends who bought a mac and show off how foolish you were being led into buying that grossly over priced and incompatible with the software market piece of crap.
CONS: You'll have to hold your head down every time those of us who KNOW it are laughing under our breath.
You'll be looking down a lot more than you will be looking up.
eadger

<

Postby jenyd52 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:07 pm

I currently own 2 mac "mini's" after previously owning 6 windows PC's (over a 10 year window). In my opinion Windows XP was the last good thing about a windows computer , Vista was terrible and windows 7 is "Boring", like the say (and its VERY true) "once u own a mac u will never go back'
I mite add, Im somewhat of a heavy internet user (app 6 hours a day) and unlike my (back in the day) windows pc's my mac "mini" has NEVER caught a virus and very ,very rarely does the screen "lockup"
How about you go and read the reviews on amazon and you will find a MUCH higher number of Mac Mini owners vs PC owners

Have fun with the boring windows pc if u decide on purchase one
jenyd52

Postby sani » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:09 pm

Pros: small, easy to use/set up, decent hardware for size.

Cons: slow laptop hard drive (5400RPM), Limited upgrades, only RAM can be easily upgraded, too expensive for the hardware, a cheaper desktop could have a better CPU and more RAM
sani

Postby gregor » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Pro: You'll be considered 'trendy' for being a sheep and buying a Mac rather than a 'boring' PC

Con: You'll have been massively ripped off and your computer will be seriously underpowered for the bucks you spent on it.
gregor

Return to Mac Mini