<

Are regular stickers safe for laptops?

Postby atuanya » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:28 am

I have a Macbook Pro and I wanted to put some stickers on it to make it cooler looking. I looked online for safe computer stickers but didn't really find anything. So I was wondering if I could put any old sticker on the cover thing of my laptop. Would that be safe for the computer? Or, if anyone knows any good websites that have a variety of safe computer stickers to recommend, that would also be great. I wanted to put a bunch of stickers from like my favorite music like Taylor Swift and the Zac Brown Band and stickers from my favorite tv shows like Friends, Dexter, Gilmore Girls, and LOST. Thanks so much for the help guys!
atuanya

Postby flaminio » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:29 am

They might melt and when you pull them off they might leave behind glue that is very hard to get off. You can but stickers that are just for laptops.
flaminio

<

Postby briton » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:33 am

I've got the macbook OG, and mine is covered in stickers. I skateboard so I used skateboarding stickers which are pretty much the same as any old sticker. It's completely fine to put stickers on the area where the 'apple' logo is because there are no vents or fans so it will not affect the computers Performance. So stick away :]
briton

Postby leannan » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:37 am

no you better but some decals online or instores. well it still depends on you.
leannan

Return to MacBook Pro