<

How can i get financed for a macbook pro with bad credit?

Postby ossy39 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:09 am

need a macbook for work!
ossy39

Postby firman28 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:13 am

credit-report-score.10001mb.com - try this service to boost you credit score before getting loan. After credit repair you can get the loan with minimal interest rate.
firman28

<

Postby suzanna53 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:19 am

credit-report-score.10001mb.com - try this service to boost you credit score before getting loan. After credit repair you can get the loan with minimal interest rate.
~~All you can do is to apply for credit through Apple and if they deny you, try another credit card, or a prepaid credit card. NO other options are available. You may be able to find a private party selling one which would be used and very much more reasonable, and you could buy it without going in debt. Look on Ebay or Craigslist.~~
suzanna53

Postby orval19 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:29 am

~~All you can do is to apply for credit through Apple and if they deny you, try another credit card, or a prepaid credit card. NO other options are available. You may be able to find a private party selling one which would be used and very much more reasonable, and you could buy it without going in debt. Look on Ebay or Craigslist.~~
It's unlikely that you can. It's another example of how important your credit rating is. Pay your bills and get your credit in order.

In the meantime, ask friends or family for a loan.
orval19

Return to MacBook Pro