<

How do i set a background on my macbook pro?

Postby akanni » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:47 pm

today i got a brand new macbook pro 13". The whole space background isn't workin for me. How do i set an image as a background? There is no right click on a macbook(or at least the one i got doesn't have one)
akanni

Postby pollock » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:48 pm

today i got a brand new macbook pro 13". The whole space background isn't workin for me. How do i set an image as a background? There is no right click on a macbook(or at least the one i got doesn't have one)
System Preferences is where you control all those kind of options. It should be the third icon from the left in your dock.
pollock

<

Postby whittaker » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:54 pm

First you have to save a picture... go to any website, tap with two fingers (that's right click), and select
"Save Image As", and save the image to any drive you like. Then, go to the location you saved your picture to, execute the two-finger tap, and select "Set Desktop Picture". Good to go! :)
whittaker

Postby thurmond » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:56 pm

First you have to save a picture... go to any website, tap with two fingers (that's right click), and select
"Save Image As", and save the image to any drive you like. Then, go to the location you saved your picture to, execute the two-finger tap, and select "Set Desktop Picture". Good to go! :)
System Preferences > Desktop and Screensavers and click on Desktop. You can choose one of the pre-loaded images or click + to look for pics on your hard drive you would like to use
thurmond

Postby oxnatun » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:11 pm

click with two fingers. change desktop background...
oxnatun

Return to MacBook Pro