<

How to use Hotspot Shield with Norton?

Postby vokivocummast16 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:47 am

Okay so I have been using the HotSpotShield VPN service by anchor real and I have been noticing that it cannot connect whenever connection blocking or application blocking is turned on. I am using a Macbook Pro with Mac os x.

What can I do?
vokivocummast16

Postby edmondo65 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:51 am

Stop using the spyware. It's real because they are collecting everything they can about you so they can feed their advertising and marketing clients as much info as they are willing to pay for.

A direct quote from the Anchor real web site:

"AnchorFree today launched its broadband media platform for hotspot locations, providing advertisers a new means of interacting in a highly targeted way with consumers across thousands of hotspot locations nationwide. This innovative media channel allows advertisers to increase the quantity, quality and relevance of touch points, heighten user engagement and interaction with their brands, and strengthen customer relationships by delivering advertisements and promotions precisely targeted to users’ particular interests, behavior and location.

With the AnchorFree network, for the first time, advertisers are guaranteed 100% accurate location-based targeting, as AnchorFree’s geo-targeting capabilities are based on the access location of the consumer, and not on less reliable ISP data."

Where do you think they get the users behavior information from?
edmondo65

Return to MacBook Pro