<

How do you put a screenshot as your desktop picture? (Macbook Pro)?

Postby emory31 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:06 am

I've taken a screenshot with command control shift and 4, all I can do with it is paste it into a word document. It doesn't show up on my desktop when I take it, so I just drag the picture from work onto my desktop. No matter what I do when I click "set as desktop picture" it always comes up as a blue screen. Can I put it into iPhoto?
emory31

Postby fyrsil78 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:17 am

1) Command-Shift-3: Take a screenshot of the screen, and save it as a file on the desktop

2)Command-Shift-4, then select an area: Take a screenshot of an area and save it as a file on the desktop

3) Command-Shift-4, then space, then click a window: Take a screenshot of a window and save it as a file on the desktop

4)Command-Control-Shift-3: Take a screenshot of the screen, and save it to the clipboard

5)Command-Control-Shift-4, then select an area: Take a screenshot of an area and save it to the clipboard

6)Command-Control-Shift-4, then space, then click a window: Take a screenshot of a window and save it to the clipboard

For More info see the Link below
fyrsil78

<

Postby galen88 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:22 am

I don't use a Mac so forgive if this is a stupid question but could you past your screenshot into a program like paint and save it as a jpeg and then save that as your desktop background?
galen88

Return to MacBook Pro