<

13 or 15 inch macbook pro for college!?

Postby tulley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:40 am

im going to be a college freshman this year and i am deciding between a 13 or 15 inch macbook pro. i like the sleek and smallness of the 13 inch mbp but i dont know if i should get the bigger screen just so ...i dont know...just sizing and that it would be nice and big. i dont know if my possible major would even affect the size. i think i might want to major in journalism or communications aka hopefully work for a magazine publishing company (as my dream haha) so ill do a lot of writing and all that stuff sorry that is so undescriptive. i also will be playing some video games on the side and i do have a tumblr so i save and look at a lot of pictures and ill be doing a lot of internet browsing.

which size do you think will be better? this computer has to last me for a while
tulley

Postby bennie62 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:41 am

Modern computers all work well so I think you will be happy with either one. Last year when I was going into my freshman year of college I was wondering about the size thing (I got a pc but that's just what I'm used to) and I ended up going with a 13 inch screen. Either way it'll be a new computer for you to get used to and once you get used to it, you'll love it. The only real consideration is if you plan on taking it to classes to take notes on - if you're going to do that smaller is better because it's lighter. That's why I got a smaller laptop but then I didn't end up taking to classes for taking notes anyways, but I still like it and use it. Two inches isn't much difference, look at the price difference between the two sizes and consider if you plan on taking it to classes and see which one is more worth it to you. When all's said and done you'll like your computer either way.
bennie62

<

Postby quinton65 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:46 am

Personally I'd get the 15" but if you are fine with 13" it is a great one as well.
quinton65

Postby augustus » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:49 am

I would go for 15 inches...
augustus

Return to MacBook Pro