<

My Mac laptop keeps freezing.?

Postby averill » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:42 pm

My mac laptop keeps freezing, I have no reason why or how. Often it happens when you leave it open for a while but not all of the time.
Anyway, when you top the trackpad the screen lights up but you can't move the mouse on the screen. The keyboard freezes and the only button on the entire computer that responds is the power button, but when you press it a window pops up that says are you sure you want to quite and you cant click shut down because the keyboard is frozen and the mouse won't move.
Last time I let it run out of battery but it's fully charged and this is a Macbook Pro and has like 9 hours worth of battery and I need to do schoolwork.
I have no idea how to remove the battery.
averill

Postby gabrielo » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:53 pm

My mac laptop keeps freezing, I have no reason why or how. Often it happens when you leave it open for a while but not all of the time.
Anyway, when you top the trackpad the screen lights up but you can't move the mouse on the screen. The keyboard freezes and the only button on the entire computer that responds is the power button, but when you press it a window pops up that says are you sure you want to quite and you cant click shut down because the keyboard is frozen and the mouse won't move.
Last time I let it run out of battery but it's fully charged and this is a Macbook Pro and has like 9 hours worth of battery and I need to do schoolwork.
I have no idea how to remove the battery.
You might also want to launch the Disk Utility program in the Utilities folder and repair your systems file permissions... sometimes they get out of whack and wreak havoc. Have you heard of a system maintenance utility called Onyx? It is a real purchase... pretty good program that will perform system cleanup and maintenance for you. You can find it on Macupdate.com or purchase.com.
gabrielo

<

Postby virgilio » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:01 pm

This is because of the computer’s registry. The registry is a very complex and often misunderstood component of Windows. It’s vital to your computer’s operation. Think of the registry as your computer’s brain. And everything you do on the computer, everything you install or remove, is stored in the brain. When you remove things, very often certain registry entries are left behind, like memories. But these memories are good for absolutely nothing.
The registry hangs on to them, though, and eventually it gets so full that it’s hard to find things that are important now. The registry is probably the culprit if your computer freezes randomly.Consequently, one of the best solutions in managing the situation is to use registry cleaning tools http://best-way-to-improve-pc-performance.com with great power and capacity to completely flush out all junk files and fix all errors found.
virgilio

Postby diomasach » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:21 pm

This is because of the computer’s registry. The registry is a very complex and often misunderstood component of Windows. It’s vital to your computer’s operation. Think of the registry as your computer’s brain. And everything you do on the computer, everything you install or remove, is stored in the brain. When you remove things, very often certain registry entries are left behind, like memories. But these memories are good for absolutely nothing.
The registry hangs on to them, though, and eventually it gets so full that it’s hard to find things that are important now. The registry is probably the culprit if your computer freezes randomly.Consequently, one of the best solutions in managing the situation is to use registry cleaning tools http://best-way-to-improve-pc-performance.com with great power and capacity to completely flush out all junk files and fix all errors found.
1) try disabling the power saving option.

2) might be processing too much. Or just heating up.

3) there might be something wrong with the charger.

4) try going to the apple store, or where you got it from and ask them for help.

5) look up how to take the battery out for a mac.

6) try working somewhere different.

7) try reducing the amount of processes going on.
diomasach

Postby starling » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Lol thats what you get from apple sorry. I don't think you can remove the battery , take it to an apple store and let a genius look at it. If all else fails , switch to PC ;]
starling

Postby kenner100 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:32 pm

try disabling the power saving feature.

hope this help.
kenner100

Return to MacBook Pro