<

Should I buy a MacBook pro from best buy or the Apple Store?

Postby quincey20 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:38 pm

I'm planning on getting a MacBook pro and I want to know if it even matters or not? first it's about 100$ cheaper at bestbuy but is it used or anything? I just want the best of the best when I buy it. and I'm in highschool and would I get it for cheaper if I got it from the apple store?
quincey20

Postby carraig53 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:39 pm

Don't buy from Apple Store or Best Buy. They both charge you a lot.

Why not just purchase from Amazon.com, they charge couple $100 less than what other stores would charge. Plus there's no online tax (yet). You just have to pay $3.99 shipping charge and thats it. And don't worry, amazon is trusted, you can also shop at newegg as well for better pricing. Online pricing on macbook pros are more reasonable than shopping at stores. I purchased my macbook (amazon), at $1600ish when at apple store it was worth $2000 and at best buy it was under $1900. You will get lots of discount from amazon so keep an eye on that.
carraig53

<

Postby stillmann » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Look at both prices. Though I strongly doubt it would be used at Best Buy, it's best to ask. Best Buy is about as popular as Apple, and there really is no difference where you get it.
stillmann

Return to MacBook Pro