<

How to COMPLETELY erase any browsing history from your mac?

Postby diyari » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:14 pm

So I believe in privacy. And that includes computer privacy. My Macbook Pro was set up by my dad's office computer guys and they help me out/fix things on my computer when things go awry. I have recently read that clearing the history (under the tools bar) and private browsing isn't as private as one would hope. This is now making me paranoid that they are going to creep on my history or can easily see what I am doing. I just hate to think that someone out there can see everything I am doing. Is there any way I can completely clear all of my past browses, internet searches, etc? I don't want to wipe out my whole computer of everything or harm/mess up any other stuff, but I would like to "start anew" with my history. Please explain how, cause I am technically challenged and computer language goes right over my head. Thanks sososo much!((:
diyari

Postby phil66 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:27 pm

in fact this is not a question. It seems that you are not that kind of person who is good at PC so I recommend you try to use some good tool. I usually use Registry Winner to clear up history on my PC. It can remove history totally! You can go to their website to learn exactly information.
phil66

Return to MacBook