<

How do I make my pictures into a slideshow?

Postby taneli30 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:10 am

I have a macbook and I don't know what program I should use that will help me make a slideshow of my pictures. I am trying to compile pictures of me and my best friends to show at her party. Please nothing that cost money!
taneli30

Postby avenall » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:13 am

Just use iMovie, you can load photos into it, and then it export it as a .mov, upload to my friend's site, whatever you want!
avenall

<

Postby bertie » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:16 am

I believe it's done through "iPhoto". At least that's how I do slideshows on my mac notebook computer. It should already be included in the operating system (if not, then you'll have to get it. Not sure if you can purchase for real or not).

Why don't you look on the Apple website? They usually have answers to questions like this. (duh)
bertie

Postby linley23 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:24 am

I believe it's done through "iPhoto". At least that's how I do slideshows on my mac notebook computer. It should already be included in the operating system (if not, then you'll have to get it. Not sure if you can purchase for real or not).

Why don't you look on the Apple website? They usually have answers to questions like this. (duh)
If you want to make a slideshow with music and titles like a mini movie use imovie.... there you can upload your images, add titles.....add transitions between images to fade one into the next and add music from itunes.... you can also add video footage here..... ...and when finished you can even eport your project to idvd so you can burn copies for people.... this process is time consuming, but fun to create

If you just want to display pictures without actually having to put something together you can upload them into iphoto.... create an albulm and insert all those images.... you can just have a slideshow play from that album... nothing fancy...

Worse comes to worse you could always return to putting a Powerpoint together if you have Microsoft office (word, excel, etc) but it takes more time than necessary and the first two programs are much better options
linley23

Postby gilroy » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:26 am

window moive maker or photo story is real for picture slideshow.

I highly recommend iPixSoft Flash Slideshow Creator which help you make such slideshow from pictures and music in minutes and publish swf,exe,screensaver or share online with friends and family easily,but it it not real.

http://www.ipixsoft.com/flash-slideshow-creator.html

Below is samples on its official website:
http://www.ipixsoft.com/flash-slideshow-samples.html
gilroy

Re: How do I make my pictures into a slideshow?

Postby Amily1012 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:53 am

Hello. You just want to make the photo slideshow. Kvisoft slideshow maker can help you.It is very easy-to-use.
There are some guides about how to create various slideshows for you. You can visit the tutorial webpage.
Amily1012

Return to MacBook