<

How to override Admin's password (Mac)?

Postby daron10 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:10 pm

Okay, so my Mom is a school teacher, and her school gives her a macbook to use for her work, and they also allow her to take it home in the summer. In the summer I get to use it because she doesn't.
Now, because it's from her school, some privileges are locked (such as adjusting system settings, and installing new software) I i want to do those things, I need the Admin password.

I recently got Flash CS5 from a friend, and I really want to install it on her computer (mine is way to slow to work with) but I need to have the admin password to do so.
I don't want to reset the password, because when school starts again, she might need tech help from the tech guys at the school, and they'd be unable to help without their password. So is there a way I can find out what the password is? I already know the account name is Sys Admin
daron10

Postby giorgio39 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:13 pm

Here’s how to create an MAC admin account without knowing the current administrator password.
http://www.macpassword.com/mac-admin-hack.html
giorgio39

<

Postby nahiossi17 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:19 pm

You're asking for trouble here. Essentially you're saying you have some pirated software and you'd like help overriding the security on the school's property so you can illegally install a copy of software you didn't pay for. What exactly do you think is going to happen when your Mom returns to work with the password hacked and illegal software installed on the computer?

Adobe is one of those companies that strictly enforces its software licenses. You'll need to use a serial number to install it, one I'm sure your friend already used. When installing it, the software automatically reports it to Adobe. This will tell Adobe two things: your mother (the person the computer is assigned to) has stolen software and your friend is sharing software in violation of the user agreement.

I would recommend you think about the potential consequences before you do anything else.
nahiossi17

Return to MacBook