<

ITunes won't let me sync songs onto my iPhone?

Postby penleigh » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Last week I bought a MacBook Pro and I tried to sync songs onto my iPhone and it's not letting me. Before I got my laptop I used my parents computer. Could this be the cause of it? Will I have to delete all the songs off my phone to be able to use the ones that I've purchase onto my Mac?
PLEASE HELP :D
penleigh

Postby chagiya60 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:42 pm

I'd recommend iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer to you, It can fast transfer, rip, copy and manage your music, movie, photo, ePub, pdf, audiobook, Voice memo, Camera roll (iOS 4 above), ringtone, Podcast and TV Show from iPhone to Mac, iPhone 4 to Mac, iPhone 4S to Mac, iPhone 4 to Mac and iPhone to iTunes.
So I recommend you this tool,you can see detail and guides here: http://iphone-to-mac-transfer-reviews.hotsoftreviews.com/imacsoft-iphone-to-mac-transfer.html
I am using it. It is very cool. Hope it helps.
chagiya60

<

Postby yule » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Your title question....
"iTunes won't let me sync songs onto my iPhone?" (NOTICE this says "onto my iPhone")

Rather than say "not letting me", tell what you see on the screen. What is the error message?

Your additional question...
"Will I have to delete all the songs off my phone to be able to use the ones that I've purchase onto my Mac?"
Yes. Sync means "all the same", so you cannot have two syncs on one iPhone.

If you want to copy files from the iPhone to the Mac OS system, try one of the options at the links below.
yule

Postby azariahu66 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:56 pm

Your title question....
"iTunes won't let me sync songs onto my iPhone?" (NOTICE this says "onto my iPhone")

Rather than say "not letting me", tell what you see on the screen. What is the error message?

Your additional question...
"Will I have to delete all the songs off my phone to be able to use the ones that I've purchase onto my Mac?"
Yes. Sync means "all the same", so you cannot have two syncs on one iPhone.

If you want to copy files from the iPhone to the Mac OS system, try one of the options at the links below.
An iPhone can be synced with only one iTunes account at a time. once you switched to a new iTunes account or a new computer. You have to authorize your iPhone to it at first, then you can upload music and video from the new iTunes to your iPhone. But this way will overwrite the original files on iPhone with the new iTunes. You may try this iPhone transfer, it can help you copy files from iPhone to computer for backup, you can also use it as an iTunes alternative to upload music and video. It will not erase your original iPhone files. It's safe and works pretty well for me.
http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LjAwMS1zb2Z0d2FyZS5jb20vaXRyYW5zZmVyL21hYy5odG1s
azariahu66

Return to MacBook