<

Mac upgraded to lion?

Mac upgraded to lion?

Postby derren26 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:25 am

I recently update from snow leopard to lion on my macbook pro, and now i can't open about half of the applications that I migrated over from snow leopard. I can't even open the software update application to update those incompatible applications because it keeps saying that it "quit unexpectedly." How do I update my applications and the software update app itself? Also the actual installer application itself does the same thing so I can't manually install the updates. Any help is appreciated.
derren26

Mac upgraded to lion?

Postby ebo22 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:26 am

I recently update from snow leopard to lion on my macbook pro, and now i can't open about half of the applications that I migrated over from snow leopard. I can't even open the software update application to update those incompatible applications because it keeps saying that it "quit unexpectedly." How do I update my applications and the software update app itself? Also the actual installer application itself does the same thing so I can't manually install the updates. Any help is appreciated.
install lion fresh and also purchase each application separately which is compatible to lion only then it will work properly.
ebo22

Return to MacBook